Your lips are as sweet as honey.
– That’s because I’ve been cooking dinner and tasting it to make sure it’s to your liking.
Your hands are soft and fragrant.
– That’s because I’ve been doing the laundry in the tub because your washing machine is broken.
Your hair is wild and natural and lovely.
– That’s because I’ve been up the hill out the back in the wind collecting firewood to warm the house.
Your body is lithe and perfect, like a model in an advertising centrefold of popular magazines.
– That’s because I spend hours digging your vegetable garden and mowing your lawns.
Your walk is as graceful as a gazelle.
– That’s because I walk your dog every day.
Your taste in clothes is impeccable.
– That’s because I buy the occasional thing with money earned from working a forty hour week.
You are the perfect woman. Marry me.
– I’m outta here.