– If this year was a leap year then tomorrow would be a leap day.
– But it’s not a leap year so tomorrow’s not a leap day.
– I never said it was. I just said if this year was a leap year then tomorrow would be a leap day.
– I heard you the first time. And it’s not a leap day tomorrow.
– I read where women can propose marriage on a leap day.
– I don’t know if that’s true.
– I just said it was. Don’t you believe me?
– I simply said I didn’t know if it was true or not.
– It’s always the same. You don’t believe a single thing I say. You don’t believe anything unless you read it yourself. You’ll believe anyone blabbing on in social media before you believe anything I say.
– That’s probably not true.
– Anyway don’t expect me to propose tomorrow because even though women can propose on a leap day I have no intention of doing that.
– Tomorrow’s not a leap day. It’s not a leap year. I’m not expecting a proposal.
– Oh God! You’re so unreasonable.