With the shocking dearth of awards going around on WordPress, that is, the shocking plenitude of awards NOT going around, I have decided to once again nominate myself for a worthy accolade. Congratulations to myself on receiving the Noble Pries for Littering. I am not worthy, surely.
I am indeed honoured and humbled by this award, which unfortunately carries no monetary value.
There are a number of very strict rules when accepting this award.
1. You must NOT nominate anyone else.
2. If you have recently moved house, you must post pictures of where you live for the gratification of those who have not the slightest interest in your living arrangements.
3. Feel free to blather on about nothing.
So here goes:
2. As can be seen from these photos, if I were to be reincarnated I would definitely come back as a solipsist. In fact I might even establish a Solipsist Society and invite like people to join.
Here is my view to the north:
Here is my view to the south:
Here is my view to the east:
Here is my view to the west:
Here is a photograph of my mail box:
As you can see, tourists to the area who are looking for the nearest volcano are told to “Just keep driving once you pass Bruce Goodman’s red mail box.”
Here is a view of my house, lest you think I live in a tent:
Whoops! Wrong one! Here is the right one. You may have deduced: I am not a town person.
3. I have nothing to blather on about, more’s the pity. What an interesting phrase is “more’s the pity”! It’s worth a
goggle gloggle giggle gliggle gloogle google. Have a lovely day!